I have been a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) for over 15 years. During this time I have had the pleasure of training hundreds of clients from all walks of life. My client’s goals and personalities often differ from one another, but the one common thread is that we are all looking to improve our health.
18 – 80 Years of Age:
The following is an “evolution” of clients that I have successfully trained…
- college students who were fighting the Freshman 15 (lbs)
- women during their pregnancies and continued afterwards to help them get their body back and fight off any post-partum depression.
- middle-aged women through pre-menopause and menopause.
- middle-aged men who may be experiencing low testosterone issues.
- “baby boomer” clients who have achievd great success that has enabled them to be more playful with their grandchildren, take active vacations, reduce body aches and even improve their golf game.
Aside from being a CPT, I am also a certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES). This advanced level certification has given me the tools and the confidence to make great strides with clients who require continuing physical therapy at any age.
I have also had several clients break through psychological barriers and combat depression, anxiety and other personal demons without resorting to harmful drugs.
I have often been asked who my favorite type of client is. The answer is simple and it has nothing to do with age, gender or physical capabilities. The best clients are those who display a positive attitude and a desire to improve their current state of health.